Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Woo hoo It is the New Year!



My first post of the New Year and let me tell ya whew, am I ever happy that Christmas is behind us.  No I am not a grinch but dang the holiday's are tiring. My daughter has been sick with back to back colds since Sept so that didn't help and I caught one over the holiday too.

 While laid up in bed I did manage to roll a few hundred beads so I am getting back into the swing of things.  I also got some new raku and porcelain glazes that I am eager to try out. Tons of new ideas for the New Year!

I want to take my shop to the next level and my social networking too.  I feel like I am blogging to myself most of the time, I need to find my people.

I am also in the process of posting all of my old stock and making room for the new beads on the horizon so here are some pictures.

No comments: