Monday, January 10, 2011

Thanksgiving all Yearlong at Canters!

I got new glaze last night and oh boy I am excited to use it!  I first need to do a bisque fire of some beads though before I can use it and the kiln is loaded with red mesa beads glazed and ready for their close up, so it will be awhile.

I also got some wire and findings and I have some grand ideas for jewelry so expect some new ready to wear pieces in the near future in my shop.

I am still posting pendant sets in my shop with the hopes that people will snatch them up. These are pendants that I usually sell and 8 to 12 dollars each and they are now in my shop grouped up at lower prices. 

The family went out to Hollywood yesterday afternoon to visit my eldest Daughter who just turned 22.  She manages a kiosk in the Hollywood and Highland Mall selling these cute little silicone watches.  We walked around a bit with the kids and walked down the steps that the movies glide up to the Kodiak Theater for the Oscars.  We did a quick tour of Graumans  Chinese Theater and then met my daughters boyfriend for dinner at Canters.

Yum is all I have to say about that place! I had Thanksgiving dinner, I am a sucker for turkey,stuffing and gravy. The kids ate enormous sandwiches and we shared cheese cakes for desert the cream cheese cheese cake was the best by far.

No comments: