Thursday, January 21, 2021

Love Cats

Love Cats 
I was trying out some Swedish death cleaning... (didn't get far) and I came across and a cute little felt cat I made about years ago when my good friend Laura taught me how to embroider. It was adorable and it fit into the palm of your hand. I put it up on my shelf and whenever I caught a glance of it, it made me smile. I decided to clean out my embroidery basket and to see what I had available to maybe make more. Well that led to me going down this rabbit hole of embroidery and wool felt. 

Long story short, I have made quite a few and have a bunch in various stages of progress. I sold a bunch to family and friends and decided to put them into my new shop as well. I hand stitch each one and then stuff it with lavender flowers and fluff. I hand embroider each one so they are all different!











 

No comments: