Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Posting Some Jewelry ... Finally!

I have lots of Jewelry that I have made out of my beads.  I have it stashed in little bags inside boxes and bins.  I have had people ask me to post my jewelry in my shop but for some reason I always get hung up on some detail. For example I have a ton of rings and bracelets but I worry about sizes and how to take pictures of them that would be appealing.. oh and about a thosand other details.

  This is exactly what happened to me when I opened my Etsy shop.  I got hung up on a thosand little details and it kept me from posting my beads forever.  I got over the fear and now posting my beads is a breeze.  So I am throwing caution to the wind and just doing it.  I am sure there will be a learning curve on how to present my jewelry but how will I learn if I don't just do it?

Here are some pictures of my new earrings I am posting and hopefully over the next few days I will be adding rings and bracelets too!

No comments: