Thursday, January 22, 2009

Looking for displays

I have been cruising the web for wooden compartmentalized bead displays. I don't know if I am getting the description wrong or if they all called something else but I am getting nothing. I have found some stand up bead displays but this is not what I want. I want to be able to show off my beads in a way that makes them accessible to people so they can pick them up and and imagine what they would make with them. Plus I think wood looks nice, warm and goes well with ceramic pieces. I am finding this so frustrating, I don't want to use plastic, ick. I have been using some little bowls but the bowls look messy to me scattered on the table. Oh well I will keep up the hunt.

2 comments:

ren said...

maybe one of those type racks that was used to hold the old letters for printing presses would work. look at flea markets or maybe on ebay.

Jeraluna said...

Oh great idea, thanks Ren!! They are perfect for what I am hunting for.