Wednesday, May 14, 2008

More Treasure to Hoard!!


Here is more stuff to add to my pile of treasure. I think most people get into beading so they have an excuse to buy more beads, there is something about them that is almost magical. I sometimes in the pretense of organizing take out my many boxes and containers of beads and just sit there looking at them daydreaming of the things I will do with them, it can be very relaxing. Several years ago when I lived in Santa Rosa, I used to frequent this lovely little bead shop where the owner once confided in me that one night after a busy night of buying beads and baubles at a trade show, her husband looked around at all the new piles of sparklies and asked her "what are you going to do with all of this?" She thought for a moment then answered " I am going to open a bead shop" and then her store was born. So I guess I have to start figuring out what to do with my hoard!

No comments: